So we found out that we are headed to Universiy of Idaho for the summer for Jesse's Internship. It should be a really good exprience for him and we are both really excited and nervous. Now we have to get going on getting housing and i have to find a job for 10 weeks. It is going to be hard but we are excited and it will be closer to my family in washington so we are going to get to see them this summer. I'm excited!
2 comments:
Yeah! How fun for you guys! It will be an adventure.
I'm sure the time will go by fast! Thanks for your comment, by the way, you are so sweet! Okay, and just so you know we updated our blog. Its a new web address, so remember this one instead: its http://redcloversunshine.blogspot.com
I updated it! Anyway, hope you're having a good week!
Post a Comment