Thursday, May 15, 2008

Missing my better half

Well Jesse has been gone for a week now... I miss him like crazy. It always amazes me how much the statement " your better half" means. When Jess is gone i really feel like half of me is gone. We always do everything together, when he is not here i have no one to talk to and i don't feel like i can really talk to anyone but him. He is my Best Friend, the one I tell everything to. I hope he is ok and that he comes home safely. I hope he is blessing the lives of many people in Honduras. I know this has been a great opportunity for him and i'm really glad that he had the chance to go. I miss him VERY much!!! And Love him even more!!!

1 comment:

The Schmidt Family said...

Hey Angel! Cute post about Jesse. If you ever want to hang out or just get lonely, give me a call! Three more days?? Right???