Monday, June 16, 2008

The Bike Cronicles



I really do like my bike but lately it has been giving me some troubles. Like when we went biking at the lake and I was coming down hill and there was mud and a branch in the way... it decided to buck me off and scrap my leg up. Then last Friday I decided that I was going to fix it to come down and see Jesse sooo I was putting on the front wheel and turned it because I need to hear if my Disk Brakes are rubbing. I don't really remember what I did after that but I guess I saw something that needed fixed so reached down to fix it and got toooo close to the dish which caught my finger and chopped of my fingernail, and smashed my finger. As soo as I did it I knew that i needed to go to the ER so since Jesse had the car and I didn't have a way to get to him I found some REALLY NICE people at the park across the street to take me to him. Thank You to who ever they were! At the ER they made sure it wasn't broken and all that fun stuff and basically what I did (my bike did) was fillet my finger nail off half way... it is pretty gross as you can see. It is going to take about 1-2 months to grow back hopefully. Oh and when we got home Jesse decided to experiment with the bike to see how I did it... through an experiment that en voled a carrot he has come to the conclusion that I'm lucky I have a Finger :o)

1 comment:

Youngberg Family said...

ouch! that looks painful!