Tuesday, September 2, 2008

End of Summer

We are coming to an end with the summer, for me it is already over. Work has started, it is a little slow but hopfully it will pick up. Jesse is done with his bachelors this semester but we don't know what is in store for us next. Since we don't have any children yet I have been thinking about a career change but don't know what to. I just feel like progression has stopped and i'm pretty bored. I'm up for any suggestions.... Anyways here are some pictures from our lastest adventures into Cave Falls.

1 comment:

Ryan and Rachel said...

DENTAL HYGIENE, DENTAL HYGIENE, or even assisting would work. You can find a job anywhere!! I know you LOVE putting your hands in multiple people's mouth's a day where millions of bacteria live and feeling the slip of saliva between your gloved fingers.
HAHAHA Oh it is much better than that, I promise, but it is just a suggestion!! :)