Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Near Future

The end of the semester seems to be creeping up fast (Dec.12) I know it is only Oct. but I have the REALLY bad habit of planning things way far in advance:o) I really should work on that. Anyways because of this bad habit that I have, I have been trying to help Jesse find a job for when he is done in Dec. (he will be graduated).So far we have applied to a job in SLC (which is the one Jesse really wants) and one in Richland (which he would like but not as much). Unfortunantly i think that our adventure to find a job is going to take us out of this area. It kind of makes us sad because this is where our family started and it will feel like we are leaving home. I have a really good job here and have made good friends there. We are really excited for the next chapter in our lives a new job, a new home, a new area, maybe kids, mostly a new adventure. I just hate the waiting part of the last few months.... I wanna know now:o)

2 comments:

The Schmidt Family said...

I hear ya! It is the hardest thing for me not knowing what the future holds. And every time we go back to rexburg I get really nostalgic. It really does feel like home to us. Good times. It was great to hang out with you guys last night! Good luck with everything.

Ryan and Rachel said...

Wow, you sure are on top of things, looking for a job and everything!! Way to go!! I'm just glad that if you end up in either one of those areas, we could probably see you more!! Best of Luck!