Monday, December 1, 2008

Ceramics class


Well mom I finished my ceramics class and I made you something AWESOME for your new table, but..... when I went to trim it they had thrown away everything that was left in the damp room!!! I am pretty upset about it... dang it... soo anyways now you have a choice if you even want anything to put on your new table.. here are some of the things that i have completly done and then a few more things to come.. let me know what you like for your table.. or if you want anything???.. SORRY the three in the center are bigger platters and the others are pie plates :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angel,
I'm just wondering if Jesse got the email invitation I sent him the other day. It's for a Christmas party type thing a week from today. Let me know if you guys can make it!