So me and Jesse just got back from Dallas. Jesses brother lives down there and we went down for a baby blessing, but I think mostly the HOG hunt. Jesse had a really good time and got 2 hogs, he has been needing to do the outdoor thing really bad so i'm glad he got to go. Lucky for him he got to fly down to dallas while I got to drive the 22 hours down and back (well I rode in the car). That part wasn't the best but once we got there I had a really good time. While the boys went off on there hunt we went to visit the place where they make money (i don't remeber what it was called) and what was most fun was we went shopping.... There were like 5 or 6 ladies there and it was soo fun, it was like shopping with sisters i never had. Anyways I had a really good time and the 80 degree weather really helped! I guess while we were down there my belly desided that it wanted to pop out and baby wanted to make a presents so yes you can now finally start to tell that i'm having a baby at 17 almost 18 weeks :o)Anyways i didn't take any pictures in dallas but Jesse did on the hog hunt so here are some pictures of his fun.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Dallas
So me and Jesse just got back from Dallas. Jesses brother lives down there and we went down for a baby blessing, but I think mostly the HOG hunt. Jesse had a really good time and got 2 hogs, he has been needing to do the outdoor thing really bad so i'm glad he got to go. Lucky for him he got to fly down to dallas while I got to drive the 22 hours down and back (well I rode in the car). That part wasn't the best but once we got there I had a really good time. While the boys went off on there hunt we went to visit the place where they make money (i don't remeber what it was called) and what was most fun was we went shopping.... There were like 5 or 6 ladies there and it was soo fun, it was like shopping with sisters i never had. Anyways I had a really good time and the 80 degree weather really helped! I guess while we were down there my belly desided that it wanted to pop out and baby wanted to make a presents so yes you can now finally start to tell that i'm having a baby at 17 almost 18 weeks :o)Anyways i didn't take any pictures in dallas but Jesse did on the hog hunt so here are some pictures of his fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like fun. Nothing better than girls time. So you're starting to show huh? When do you find out if it's a boy or a girl?
Post a Comment