These are pictures of a day out in Idaho Carp shooting. Yes it is the best of both worlds hunting and fishing. You hunt them down in the shallows and hit them with a bow and arrow and reel them in. Jesse, Josh and Stephanie(friends), Pace (brother,and Grandpa had a really fun day. I think between them all they shot about 30 plus fish (according to them) and Josh got the most with i think a total of 25 of those 30 plus. Anyways here are a few pictures of their fun day. And No I didn't go this time, I didn't think i would do well wading around in the shallow (plus a pair of waders probalby wouldn't fit me). I have gone before with Jesse and grandpa and it is quite fun and entertaining after you get over how HUGE they are.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Jesses stress relief
These are pictures of a day out in Idaho Carp shooting. Yes it is the best of both worlds hunting and fishing. You hunt them down in the shallows and hit them with a bow and arrow and reel them in. Jesse, Josh and Stephanie(friends), Pace (brother,and Grandpa had a really fun day. I think between them all they shot about 30 plus fish (according to them) and Josh got the most with i think a total of 25 of those 30 plus. Anyways here are a few pictures of their fun day. And No I didn't go this time, I didn't think i would do well wading around in the shallow (plus a pair of waders probalby wouldn't fit me). I have gone before with Jesse and grandpa and it is quite fun and entertaining after you get over how HUGE they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woah! That's insane! Those suckers are huge! What a fun way to get some fish. They taste any good? Good thing you stayed home, one of those fish could have pulled you in!
I don't think I could do that. That sounds crazy! Oh, I got to talk to Ariel this past weekend. She looks so much like you!!!! She sounds so excited and upbeat like you and can't wait for her soon to be nephew!! We think of you often Angel, just keep trekin'!!!!
Post a Comment