Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Love Fall




Fall is the best time of the year even though here in utah it is a lot different then Idaho. Not as cool yet.... i like it cool. Anyways me and Forrest have been trying to enjoy the weather so last week we went to a pumpkin festival in sandy with Cait and her kids and had a really fun time! Forrest played on the play ground, jumped in the the bouncy house, did the fishing game, played dunkball,went on a hayride, and picked out pumpkins. Poor guy was worn out because mom failed to give him an afternoon nap and it was much hotter outside then i would like for Fall. We had a really fun time, Of course his favorite was the bouncy house! My favorite part was that it was at an apple orchard where we got fresh apple juice... HEAVEN I LOVE IT! If you have never had fresh apple juice right from the orchard you have not lived. I'm suppper excited for Halloween this year because Forrest is old enough to have a costume which i made ( he is a pumpkin) good first costume. I'm just glad to have the weather start to cool down and enjoy the parks and cool breeze with my buddy and hubby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angel How are you?!?!?!?!
Your little guy is absolutely adorable, and has gotten soooo big already! Glad to hear you guys are doing well, drop me a line sometime!

Tiff