Thursday, April 3, 2008

Internship

So Jesse got the internship that we applied for which means that i have to find a new job for 10 weeks while he is doing reasearch. We haven't been told where we are going yet, we will find out out next monday hopefully. I do have to stay here trough May but I will hardly get to see my husband, between him going to Honduras and Him going to do his internship I will get to see him like a week and a half in May. Which really stinks considering we have never been apart for more than like a week at the most since we have been married. Being apart really is NOT FUN. On the other hand i'm really excited for all the oportunities that have opened up for him and I know that he will love doing them.

2 comments:

...Mrs Gallagher* said...

Hey! I saw your comment on Kristin's blog and I just had to say hi!! Sounds like you guys are doing well. You two are soo cute! Where are you guys living? I still have 2 copies of How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days! And I think of Just Like Heaven. Haha.. 2 years later! I used to be so flakey! Anyway, if you'd like me to send them to you, please email me your mailing address. I will get them to you once and for all. :) miss you guys! :) and check out my blog if you want. its sassyapes.blogspot.com
sassyapes@msn.com

Youngberg Family said...

Congrats on the internship! Hope you guys are doing well!