So these pictures are a little embarassing but lots of people have been asking for new pictures of my growing belly. I can't hardly belive how big i look in these pictures i didn't think i looked that big in the mirror :o) But i am glad that he is growing strong.I have been doing great and feeling good, my whole pregnancy i haven't really had to much illness mostly just tired at the begining and now i'm trying to keep swelling down in my feet from a few weeks of working on my feet all day long. Anyways i hope that all of you that asked for these pictures are satisfied..... baby is defiently growing...
4 comments:
oh Angel, you are so adorable pregnant!!! When is the baby coming? It looks like pretty soon.
Yay! I agree, you do look adorable! Good luck on the next phase of being pregnant!
you look sooooo cute pregnant! :) I love your little belly. Wait, there is no little about it! :) haha!
Oh YeA!!! I remember that. I bet you're getting so excited to see your little boy!!! It is so much fun!
Post a Comment