Thursday, April 24, 2008

Misson completed


Well we went and acomplished what we wanted to. We met the professor who was really nice and we check out the town which was not so nice. Moscow is an interesting place, a lot different than i thought it was. I'm really glad that I went to school here because i almost went to moscow. I don't think i would have liked it there very much. It is quite the run down town. We are going there for 10 weeks so hopefully i can find something to do during that time so i'm not bored out of my mind!!!We had a really good time in CDA with my brother and sister in law. Sunday we went for a small walk by the lake, it was chilly but really fun to get out and do that. We are really excited though nervouse to be close to family for the summer.

2 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

Hello there! I can't beleive you heard about my graduation and everything through the great-vine. And you have a blog too!!! Things just keep getting better. It's good to see some pics of you guys. Good luck in Moscow!!

zytc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.